Architecture : Mississippi
Architects really do have the most beautiful photography and it needs to be celebrated!
AIA | Mississippi is pleased to announce the launch of a new organizational print magazine in the Summer of 2018. This full-color, professionally produced periodical will feature the state’s most extraordinary architectural treasures and stories about the people who build and inhabit them. Each issue will also be available digitally with enhanced interactivity and rich content for mobile readers.
AIA | Mississippi members and partners will receive mailed issues as a benefit of their contributions. Subscriptions will be available.
Advertising is available and will reach a readership of over 10,000 throughout the nation including recipients from the following categories:
- Architects, engineering and interior designers
- Builders, contractors, and product vendors
- Elected officials in the U.S. Capitol, Mississippi State Capitol, cities and counties throughout the state
- Property owners – commercial, industrial, and residential
- Affiliated organizations such as financial institutions, educational institutions, service industries, and more
Have a specific question? Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 601-460-9586. We’re happy to help!
Cover image shown is to illustrate the overall design concept and will change.